Welcome to Accomplice. Accomplice (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://accomplice.ai and all products and services offered therein (hereinafter referred to as “Service(s)”).
- SERVICE means the https://Accomplice.ai website operated by Accomplice, and all services and products offered or provided therein.
- PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- USAGE DATA is data collected automatically - either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Types of Data collected include, but are not limited to:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to full name, address, phone numbers, and payment information.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at support@Accomplice.ai.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- (a) Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- (b) Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- (c) Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- (d) Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies may be used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Accomplice uses the collected data for various purposes:
- (a) to provide and maintain our Service;
- (b) to notify you about changes to our Service;
- (c) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- (d) to provide customer support;
- (e) to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- (f) to monitor the usage of our Service;
- (g) to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- (h) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- (i) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- (j) to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- (k) to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- (l) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- (m) for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide to third parties for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- (a) Disclosure for Law Enforcement - Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- (b) Business Transactions - If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- (c) Other cases - We may also disclose your information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, and/or with your consent in any other cases.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. Unfortunately, no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We will use all reasonable and commercially appropriate means to protect your Personal Data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under Certain International Privacy Laws
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights afforded by the privacy law known as GDPR. See more at https://eur- lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you or if you want your data to be removed from our systems, please email us at support@Accomplice.ai.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- (a) the right to access, update or to delete the information we have belonging to you;
- (b) the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- (c) the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- (d) the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- (e) the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- (f) the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Some requests will necessitate your ceasing use of all Services.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Residents of California and certain non-residents may be protected by CalOPPA. See more at: https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- (a) users can visit our site anonymously;
- (d) users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at support@Accomplice.ai.
- (e) we honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Residents of California and certain non-residents may also be protected by CCPA. In compliance with this law, we will always respond to requests about the data we have collected about you. You may, at any time, request information about what personal information we have collected, the purposes for that collection, and whether or not your information has been sold or disclosed. You may also request that we delete or de-identify your personal information, or stop using, selling, or transferring your information. Such requests will be honored, but will sometimes result in you being unable to use some or all Services.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Examples of third parties we typically use, among others, are:
- Analytics – We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- CI/CD tools – We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
- Payments – We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 13. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Effective date: 09/01/21